- templatematch.m - is the function which tracks the displacement between two images.
- camera.m - is a class which can be used to project between pixel and world coordinates.
- voxelviewshed.m - is a fast function for calculating the viewshed of a dem from a given viewpoint.
Please also look at the help to the individual function from within matlab. e.g. type "help camera.project" on the matlab prompt.
- Engabreen example. This is a rather complete feature tracking and georectification example. This is probably the best place to learn about many aspects of the toolbox. (demoengabreen.m)
- Batura glacier example. This is an example of feature tracking between orthorectified images. (demobatura.m)
- Schneefernerkopf example. This example shows how to calibrate a camera using GCPs and use it to project the DEM onto the 2d image plane. (demoschneeferner.m)
- Orthorectifying Engabreen. A simple example of how you could use ImGRAFT to orthorectify.
- Bindschadler example - a minimal feature tracking example. (demobindschadler.m)