ImGRAFT is an opensource image georectification and feature tracking toolbox for MATLAB.
- Feature tracking between image pairs using template matching. [example]
- Full processing line from feature tracking to georectification. [example]
- Distorted camera model. This allows the use of cheaper camera setups.
- Avoiding traditional image registration as a pre-processing step as it degrades the images due to resampling. ImGRAFT will instead optimize camera view for each image. [example]
- Projecting between pixel and real world coordinates. 2D ↔ 3D [documentation]
- Easily scriptable as it is a toolbox. [tips]
- Minimal dependencies. (No other toolboxes required).
- Inputs to feature tracking: two images
- Inputs to georectification: a DEM and some ground control points.
Citation: Messerli, A. and Grinsted, A.: Image GeoRectification And Feature Tracking toolbox: ImGRAFT, Geosci. Instrum. Method. Data Syst., 4, 23-34, 2015, doi:10.5194/gi-4-23-2015
We hope you will find this package useful. We would be grateful for any feedback and example use-cases. We are also open to collaboration.